Easily Deploy Multicast Audio Streaming Across a WAN
The Singlewire Paging Gateway gives InformaCast users the ability to send audio across a wide area network (WAN) without the need to route multicast across it. The latest Paging Gateway update, version 1.2.1, offers multiple enhancements to improve users’ broadcasting experience, including:
- Updated operating system that includes a new kernel and updated versions of all associated utilities.
- A new command-line interface for easier network management and troubleshooting.
- Faster data writes for configuration changes now written shortly after submission, which improves reliability.
- Upgrade your Paging Gateways across the network from your InformaCast server.
- Release verification confirms new software originated from Singlewire before loading or starting it to increase reliability.