Engage with Thought Leaders and Identify New Trends
ASIS International is a leading global community of security practitioners, each of whom has a role in the protection of assets, such as people, property or information. On April 27 and 28, members of that community will gather for ASIS New York, an annual conference and exhibition.
The conference features a wide array of opportunities, including special guest speakers, educational sessions, an exhibition hall and networking events. With so much to do, and only two days to do, we’ve put together five tips to make sure you get the most out of your conference experience.
5 Tips for ASIS New York
- Join the conversation by tweeting using #ASISNYC16
- Plan out your expo stops ahead of time using the show floor map
- Attending educational sessions to learn about the latest trends
- Hear from the Secretary of Homeland Security at the “Person of the Year” luncheon
- Download the mobile app to stay organized and receive up-to-the-minute information