New Features Improve User Experience
In a continuing effort to provide users with the best solution for emergency notification, Singlewire has released the 11.5.1 update for the InformaCast platform. The update offers a number of new performance, security and management features, and provides expanded support options.
Ease of Management
- Two new administrator roles make it easier to edit groups and IP speaker volumes.
- Call detail records collection for every SIP call.
- Improved logging for the SIP stack, including the message body of SIP requests and headers that were already being monitored.
- CTI connection information now available on the Overview, Call Aware Diagnostics, Night Bell, Park and Page plugins and Conference Call plugin status pages.
- An improved “Clear Devices” command that includes the ability to remove displayed broadcast windows from computers running the InformaCast Desktop Notifier.
- Configurable multicast address range.
- An “ALARM” label that denotes important LPI and “Park and Page” plugin log events for easy searching of important errors.